Friday, February 09, 2018

Disbelief will not be suspended

Okay. That's it. 

Look, I can deal with Dunham's inability to draw. I can handle all the animals who wear clothes and speak English. I can deal with the girl mice having one pair of perky breasts. I can accept that there's a generator somewhere on board this ship to power their refrigerator and lights. I can even buy that they have a freaking charcoal grill. 

But a open, apparently brick, log-burning fireplace on a wooden sailing ship?

A bridge too far, my friend.


Louie the lab resting in front of a brick fireplace with open flames in it while the captain gags at the smell and the mice talk about it

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->